1. Name and contact details of the responsible person for data processing
The responsibility of this data protection information applies to data processing by
ELWISS GbR, Breitestraße 38, 41460 Neuss
Mr WP/StB Clemens Bohnen
Data protection officer:
Lawyer Stefan Jönsson
Lindenbergstr. 12, 79119 Kirchzarten
2. Data generation and storage
a) Your visit to our website
Once you access our website information from your browser will be automatically sent to our server. This information will be stored temporarily in a so-called log file. This information includes:
- IP address of the accessing computer
- date and time of the access
- name and URL of the accessed file
- referrer URL
- browser used
- operating system
- name of your access provider
We process this data for the following purposes:
- to ensure a smooth connection set-up
- to ensure a comfortable use of our website
- analysis of system security and stability
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis of data processing is art. 6 para. 1 page 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest results from the above mentioned purposes of data collection. On no account will your data be used to draw conclusions of you as an individual.
Furthermore, we apply cookies and analytical services when accessing our website. More detailed information can be found under clause 4 and 5 of this data protection declaration.
b) registration for our newsletter
Only if you have explicitly approved for receiving our newsletter, we will send it to your email address. We only need your email address and no further information.
You can de-register from this newsletter anytime by clicking on a link at the bottom of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
asking for de-registration.
c) When using our contact form
We provide a contact form on our website for any questions you might have. We will need your current email address when using this form in order for us to be able to determine the origin of the request and to answer it properly. Further details can be given on a voluntary basis.
Data processing for a contact with us will be based on your voluntary consent when ticking the relevant checkbox (art. 6 para. 1 page 1 lit. a DSGVO). Once your request has been dealt with and closed, all personal data generated through our contact form will be deleted automatically.
3. Data transmission
Your personal data will not be disclosed to a third party outside the following purposes. We only provide a third party with your data if
- you have given your consent as per art. 6 para. 1 page 1 lit. a DSGVO.
- data sharing is necessary for legal purposes (assertion, exertion and defence of rights) and in absence of an overriding and legitimate interest in disclosing your personal data.
- there is legal obligation for disclosure as per art. 6 para. 1 page 1 lit. c DSGVO.
- it is legally permitted and necessary for the execution of our contractual relation as per Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. B DSGVO.
Cookies store information about your device. However, this does not imply transmission of your personal data to us.
We also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness. These cookies will be stored on your device for a certain time period. When accessing our website again, the cookies recognize that you have accessed it before and will provide you with the data you have already inserted during your last visit.
The data generated by cookies is necessary to safeguard our justified interests as well as those of third parties as per art. 6 para. 1 page 1 f DSGVO).
Most of the browsers accept cookies automatically.
However, you can configure your browser to stop safeguarding cookies on your device and to inform you every time a cookie will be accepted. If you deactivate cookies completely, you may not be able to use all functions of our website.
5. Analysis tools
a) tracking tools
The following tracking measures we utilize are based on art. 6 para. 1 page 1 lit. f DSGVO. We need these measures for a needs-based design as well as for an ongoing optimization of our website.
Apart from that we apply these tracking measures for our statistics and therefore also for the optimization of our services. These interests are to be accepted as legitimate as per above mentioned provision.
The data processing purposes and the data categories can be extracted from each tracking tool.
i) Google Analytics
For the purposes of user-friendly design and ongoing optimization of our website we use Google Analytics which is a web analyzation service of Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/
) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View,CA 94043, USA; im Folgenden „Google“). In this context, pseudonimised user profiles will be created and cookies will be used (see clause 4). The cookie generates information about your use of this website, e.g.
- browser type and/or version
- operating system
- referrer URL (the last page visited)
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address)
- time of the server inquiry,
and it sends it as well as stores it in a Google server in the U.S. This information will be used to analyze the use of the website, to create reports about the website frequenting and to prepare other services connected to the website and internet, to be used for market research purposes and user-friendly website presentations.
This information will be transferred to third parties in case it is prescribed by law or in case third parties process this data on behalf of your contractual partner. On no account will your IP address be merged with other Google data. IP addresses will be anonymized. Therefore, an allocation will not be possible (IP masking).
Cookie installations can be prevented from by a certain setting of your browser software. However, we would like to inform you that not all website functions might be available to you in this case.
Furthermore, you can prevent Google from generating your data (incl. your IP address) and its processing by downloading and installing a browser app (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
Alternatively, you can prevent Google Analytics from generating your data, especially on mobile devices, by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set up. This will inhibit any future data generation when visiting this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid for this browser and for our website and will be filed on your device.
If you delete cookies in this browser in general, you will have to set up the opt-out cookie again.
Further information about data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found on
ii) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
In order to receive statistics about the use of our website and with that to optimize it, we also work with Google Conversion Tracking. If you access our website via a Google advertisement, Google Adwords will set up a cookie on your device (see clause 4).
These cookies are valid for a period of 30 days and do not serve for personal identification. If the user visits certain Adwords clients` websites and if the cookie has not expired, Google and the client will be able to see that the user has been forwarded to this page by clicking on the specific advertisement.
We certainly have an agreement with Google regarding job processing (http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.pdf
Every Adwords client receives a different cookie. Therefore, cookies cannot be traced via other Adwords clients` websites. The information gathered through the conversion cookies serve to create conversion statistics for Adwords clients having chosen conversion tracking. Adwords clients will learn about the total amount of users having clicked on an advertisement and been forwarded to a page equipped with a conversion tracking tag. However, they will not receive information about any personal identification.
If you do not want to take part in this tracking procedure you can deactivate the automatic set up of cookies in your browser settings. Or you can deactivate cookies of conversion tracking by blocking any cookies from the domain “www.googleadservices.com”.
The Google data protection privacy notice can be found on https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html
We use the open source software Matomo to analyze and evaluate the use of our website.
This implies the application of cookies (see clause 4). The information about the use of the website, generated through the cookie, will be transmitted to our server and compressed in pseudonymised user profiles. We use this information to analyze the use of our website and to create a user-friendly web design. The information will not be disclosed to third parties.
On no account will there be a connection between the IP address and other data concerning the same user. IP addresses will be anonymized (IP masking).
Your visit to this website is currently being captured by Matomo web analysis. Please go to https://matamo.org/docs/privacy/
in order to stop the recording of your visit.
6. Social media plug-ins
We renounce to using social media.
7. Rights of people affected
You have the right to receive information from us about
8. Right of Objection
- your personal data which we process (art. 15 DSGVO), especially about the purpose of processing,
- the category of personal data,
- the category of recipients receiving your data,
- the planned storage period,
- the Right of Rectification, Right to Delete, Right of Reduction of Processing, Right of Objection, Right of Appeal,
- the origin of your data, if not collected by us,
- the existing of automated decision including profiling and significant information of its details;
- demand rectification of untrue data or of completion of data (art. 16 DSGVO);
- demand deletion of your data stored by us, only if the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfilment of a legal obligation, public interests, enforcement, exercise or defence of legal claims is not necessary (art. 17 DSGVO);
- demand the reduction of personal data processing (art. 18 DSGVO) as long as you dispute the data to be correct, as long as the processing is illegal but you refuse deletion, as long as we do not need this data anymore and as long as you need enforcement, exercise or defence of legal claims or in case you have appealed against the data processing (art. 21 DSGVO);
- receive your data in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another responsible person (art. 20 DSGVO);
- revoke your consent (art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO). This implies us stopping any data processing in the future;
- complain to a supervisory authority (art. 77 DSGVO) of your abode or workplace or of our residence.
You have the right to object against the processing of your personal data as per art. 21 DSGVO if your personal data has been dealt with correctly (art. 6 para. 1 page 1 lit. f DSGVO) and if the objection rests on your particular situation or on direct advertising. The latter implies a specific right of objection which we will implement right away without any mentioning of a particular situation.
An email is sufficient to exercise this or other rights.
9. Data Security
During your website visit we use the popular SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) together with the highest encryption supported by your browser. Usually, it is a 256 Bit encryption. If your browser does not support a 256 Bit encryption we then use the 128 Bit v3 technology. The fact that a page of our website will be transmitted with an encryption will be shown by the closed lock symbol on the bottom of your browser page.
Apart from all that, we use appropriate technical and organizational security measures in order to protect your data from accidental or deliberate manipulations, from partly or complete loss, from destruction or from unauthorized access. Our security measures are being improved regularly based on the general technological development.